2. Select Your ArcGIS organization's URL and type in adamsstateu into the box and select Continue
3. Select the Adams State University button and it will prompt you to login with your ASU Gmail account*
4. Once logged into your account, navigate to your profile information at the top right and then select Settings
5. Then navigate to Licenses on the left side, and then scroll down and select the Download ArcGIS Pro
6. Select Download on the PopUp screen to start the download
7. Some computes may need to download .NET 6.0 for ArcGIS to run. Navigate to Download .NET for Windows and if the download does not start automatically, please select, click here to download manually.
*If you already have an existing ArcGIS account, you can also use your created username and password to login to ArcGIS online using the ArcGIS Login as shown below, then follow steps 4-7 above.