Xbox - Finding MAC Address
There are two types of Xbox 360 "Dashboard" these days. There is the updated version called the NXE (New Xbox Experience) version and there is the original version. Finding the MAC address depends on what version of the dashboard you have.
To locate the MAC address of your Non Updated version:
1. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
2. Select Edit Settings.
3. From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
4. At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC Address
To locate the MAC address of your Xbox 360 with the NXE dashboard
1. Scroll Down (if necessary) to "My Xbox"
2. Go all the way to the right and select "System Settings"
3. On the new screen, select "Network Settings"
4. Select "Configure Network"
5. Under "Basic Settings" check to make sure "IP Settings" is on "Automatic"
6. Go right to select the "Additional Settings" Tab
7. Go down and select the second item "Advanced Settings"
8. Towards the bottom of the screen you should see "Wired MAC Address." The MAC Address is the number below this.