Setting Up ApplicationXtender
From ASU HOWTO
Revision as of 09:53, 9 March 2009 by Wscs02
To set up ApplicationXtender:
- The faculty member must be logged in to their AD account.
- Next have the faculty member log into banner using their usual method.
- On the banner main screen, click the XS icon on the toolbar.
- After Clicking on the XS Icon you should get this pop-up in banner:
- if you do not get this pop-up, you may need to allow pop-up on
- Click OK.
- Close out of Banner.
- You now need to run Internet Explorer as an administrator (hold the shift key while right-clicking on the Banner icon and select Run As).
- Enter the address for ApplicationXtender in the browser (http://xtender.adams.edu:7777/AppXtender/) and press enter.
- The browser should take you to the ApplicationXtender page.
- click the Login icon on the ApplicationXtender page to be directed to the Log-in page.