PDF file association fix
From ASU HOWTO
Revision as of 07:19, 24 March 2020 by Cedrichuber
To check and change your default app file association for Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro:
- Click on the start menu, and start typing “Default Apps”, once you see the option pop up, you will click on it.
- Scroll down in the pop-up window to locate “Choose default apps by file type”
- In the next screen, scroll down to “.pdf”
- If you wish to change it, you would click on the application in the right column, and select the desired application for that file type.
- Once you have selected the appropriate software for the .pdf, you can also do the same for .pdfxml and .pdx.
- You can X out of the screen.