Difference between revisions of "PDF file association fix"
From ASU HOWTO
(Created page with "'''To check and change your default app file association for Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro:''' <br/> *Click on the start menu, and start typing “Default Apps”,...")
Revision as of 07:19, 24 March 2020
To check and change your default app file association for Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro:
- Click on the start menu, and start typing “Default Apps”, once you see the option pop up, you will click on it.
- Scroll down in the pop-up window to locate “Choose default apps by file type”
- In the next screen, scroll down to “.pdf”
- If you wish to change it, you would click on the application in the right column, and select the desired application for that file type.
- Once you have selected the appropriate software for the .pdf, you can also do the same for .pdfxml and .pdx.
- You can X out of the screen.