From ASU HOWTO
Revision as of 09:42, 30 September 2009 by Cgolance
- Library Classroom Computer Lab is located in Room first floor of the Nielsen Library building. This is a teaching lab used by primarily the Library, and other departments.
- Scheduling is through Brooke Andrade firstname.lastname@example.org (719) 587-7126
- Hours: Check posted times on the door.
- This lab Closes for Maintenance at 3:00 PM on Tuesday Afternoons, is generally closed for about an hour except during hardware and software upgraded which can take longer.
- Phone: None
- Contact: Chris Olance (719) 587-7741 email@example.com
- Computers: (24) PCs
- Standard Software
- Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2007.
- Special Software: SPSS, Sync