From ASU HOWTO
Revision as of 12:21, 11 December 2013 by Matthewchacon
- Library Classroom Computer Lab is located in Room first floor of the Nielsen Library building. This is a teaching lab used by primarily the Library, and other departments.
- Scheduling of this lab is through Lynee Sanute email@example.com (719) 587-7126
- Hours: Check posted times on the door.
- This lab Closes for Maintenance at 3:00 PM on Tuesday Afternoons, is generally closed for about an hour except during hardware and software upgraded which can take longer.
- Phone: None
- Contact: Computing Services (719) 587-7741 or E-mail ComputingServices@Adams.edu
- Computers: (24) PCs
- Standard Software
- Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Windows 7, and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Special Software: SPSS, Sync