Computing Services - Entering A Work Ticket
From ASU HOWTO
Revision as of 10:57, 4 May 2009 by 18.104.22.168
- To enter a workorder, open a web-browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), and enter helpdesk.adams.edu in the address bar.
- This will take you to a certificate error page.
- On the Certificate Error Page, click continue to this website in order to load the work-order system.
- You should then get a log-in pop-up.
- In the log-in pop-up, enter your work-study user name and password.
- This will take you to the work-order main page.
- On the main page, click: create work-order.
- This will take you to the new work-order page. This page is where you would enter all of the work-order information (the fields with an asterisk must be filled-in in order to complete the work-order).