ASU Staff Email - iPhone or iPad
ASU Employee Email - iPhone
- Please note: If you are encountering errors sending mail from your iPhone to off campus addresses, please note the outgoing server settings. Ensure that you input your username and password.
Computing Services and Google recommend using the Gmail App to receive mail on your iPhone and iPad. The app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox.
To sync your contacts:
Open the Settings app on your device.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Google.
- Fill out your account information in the following fields:
- Name: Enter your name
- User Name: Enter your full ASU email address. For example, email@example.com
- Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password. (If you’ve enabled 2 Step verification, you’ll need to generate and enter an application specific password.)
- Description: Enter a description of the account (e.g. Personal Contacts).
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Make sure that the "Contacts" option is turned ON. The switch should be green. If you like, you can also make sure Calendar is enabled so your ASU Google Calendar also syncs.
- Select Save at the top of your screen.
- After you've completed setup, open the Contacts app on your device, and syncing will automatically begin.