Student Email Grizzlies - Forward email
Forwarding Student Email
You may forward your @grizzlies.adams.edu email account to any account you choose. Email is the primary form of communication that Adams State will use to contact you. Make sure you check it often!
- Log into your student gmail account under the One Stop page.
- Click the gear on the upper right and select settings.
- Select the forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click the "Add a forwarding address" button.
- Once you put in the email address you will receive a confirmation email from Google at that address.
*You must click the link in the confirmation email before you can select that address for forwarding!
- Once you have confirmed the email address navigate back to the forwarding and POP/IMAP screen and select the "Forward a copy of incoming mail to..." option.
- You have several options for how email is retained in your @grizzlies.adams.edu account.
- Keep in mind, Adams State has no control over outside email addresses, so you may want to retain a copy of email on your @grizzlies.adams.edu in case there is an issue with other email providers. If you choose to do so, just please remember to delete old emails occasionally by logging into your grizzlies account.
- BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR SETTINGS!