Windows PC - Finding MAC Address
From ASU HOWTO
To locate the MAC Address of your Windows computer
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Click on 'Run'.
- Type 'cmd' without quotes and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type 'ipconfig /all without quotes (with space between g and /).
- Your MAC Address is listed under 'Physical Address' as a series of six groups of two digits, letters and numbers, separated by dashes.
Alternate Windows Method
- Open "Network Connections".
- Select your Local Area Connections and right-click, select "status".
- In the "Support" tab, click "Details".
- Your MAC Address is the "Physical Address" listed in Network Connection Details.