Updating Student Address and Phone Numbers

Jump to: navigation, search


It is worth noting that there are two types of student contact (i.e. addresses and phone numbers) that cannot be changed or updated. Those include:

  • Address at time of Admission
  • W2-Updated by HR/Payroll Only

These simply need to be on file, unchanged, for the sake of the college.

You may, however, either update an existing or insert a new Mailing or Permanent Address through Student Services. This process is outlined below.

Sign Into Student Services

As a registered Adams State Student, you can access and potentially change most of your student information. To do so:

  1. Sign into to your student account via Information Portal
  2. Signing into Student Services via the link in the top right-hand corner of that page.

Update Address(es) and Phone(s)

  1. Navigate to "Personal Information" from the Main Menu.
  2. Click the link labeled, Update Address(es) and Phone(s).
  3. From here you may update either your Mailing or Permanent address by clicking the link to the left of either address labeled, Current:.

Please take note of the guidelines listed at the top of the page and you may then edit and save the information accordingly by clicking Submit at the bottom of the page.

Add New Address(es) and Phone(s)

If there is NOT an active permanent or mailing address that permits updates, you may need to insert a new address at the bottom of the page by selecting the type from the Type of Address to Insert: drop-down menu and clicking Submit. You may then fill out the information as described above.