Thunderbird - Email Signature
From ASU HOWTO
Setting your Email Signature in Thunderbird
You are able to set your signature in Thunderbird in a variety of ways.
- Open Thunderbird, go to Tools > Account Settings.
- Select your email address on the left, and on the right you can choose to simply enter text for your signature, attach a file, or attach a vCard.
- Many employees have choosen to use html code in the text box that includes the ASU logo and links to the website. To do so, you will use the following html code:
<img moz-do-not-send="false" src="https://www.adams.edu/news/img/asu-logo.jpg" width="124" height="75" align="left" BR clear="none" vspace="15" alt="adams state logo"> <br> <align="left" vspace="0"> <font size="3" face="georgia" color="306754"> <b>ENTER YOUR NAME HERE</b><br> <font size="2" face="arial" color="gray"> ENTER YOUR JOB TITLE HERE<br> Adams State University | ENTERYOURDEPARTHERE<br> 208 Edgemont Boulevard, ENTER YOUR SUITE HERE | Alamosa, CO 81101 | ENTER YOUR PHONE HERE (phone) | ENTER YOUR FAX HERE (fax)<br> EXAMPLE: CHANGE THE WEBSITE AND TITLE TO MATCH YOUR DEPARTMENT. <a href="http://www.adams.edu/administration/computing/index.php">Computing Services</a> | <a href="http://www.facebook.com/AdamsState">Like Us on Facebook</a> <br> <br>
- Copy and paste the above code into a text editor, such as Word, and replace the captilized words with your information. Be careful not to delete any of the symbols.
- Once you have the text edited, copy and paste it into the signature text box and be sure to check the "Use HTML Check Box" as shown below.
- Hit Apply, and compose a new email to test. Make sure you verify all your contact information to ensure it is correct.