Phone User Guide
Press the “FWD All” soft key on the phone you wish to forward.
- If forwarding internal: Enter the 4-digit Campus Extension
- If forwarding Local: Enter 9 + the 7 digit local number
- If forwarding Long Distance: Enter 9 + 1 + the 10 digit phone number
- If forwarding International: Enter 9 + 011 + country code + city code + phone number
If the forward was successful, you will see “To (phone number)” under your phone line information.
Long Distance Dialing
To place a Long Distance call from campus
- dial 9
- dial 1
- dial the 10 digit phone number
- Enter your PAC Code
- Press "Submit"
To place an international call from campus
- dial 9
- (country code)
- (city code)
- (phone number)
Be careful your dialing; some people dial 911 and this can cause problems.
Telecomm does not support fax machines; some machines do require a pause (3-6 seconds) between the number and your PAC.
Please visit VOIP Voicemail for instructions on how to access and set up you voicemail box.
- NOTE: The standard voicemail configuration on campus includes voicemail-to-email in which you will receive all voicemail messages in the form of an email containing an audio file.