Student Access for Student Support Services
To install Student Access for Student Support Services; The user requesting the install (or a user with access to the SSS share) will need to be logged in.
- Navigate to S:\Student Access\(latest installation version)
- Copy the installer to the desktop
- Run the install
- important Change target of the desktop icon (by default it creates two targets, one of which is the
uninstaller. which requires admin credentials)
- The target location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Student Access\StudentAccess.mdb" OR
C:\Program Files\Student Access\StudentAccess.mdb" for a 32 bit installation
- Change the permissions of the program file.
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)" OR C:\Program Files" for a 32 bit installation
- Right-click "Student Access"
- Click "Properties"
- Click "Security"
- Click Edit" and enter admin credentials.
- Choose "Users" and check "Modify"
- This wiD ensure that both "Read" and "Write" are checked
- Run the program from the desktop icon. This ensures the icon is pointing to the right directory.
- If a ribbon pops up tb at says it is read-<>Diy, tbe user does not baa tbe correct
- Click "Enable Content"
- Click ·browse· on the pop-up window.
- Navigate to the same share which the instaDer was located
- Choose the "sa2000.mdb" file
- The user should be prompted to enter username and password.