Safe Connect - How to Request a Guest Wireless Account
Connecting to the ASUguest wireless network
Visitors to Adams State University are welcome to user our Guest wifi! There is an automated process where guests can request and receive guest accounts without the need to call the Computing Services Helpdesk. However, if you need assistance at any time we are happy to help! You can reach us at 719-587-7741.
- Once you arrive on campus, connect your laptop or mobile device to ASUguest.
- Once you are connected to ASUguest, open a web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
- You will automatically get redirected to a login page. If the automatic redirection does not automatically happen try navigating to a non-cached webpage with dynamic content, such as www.cnn.com or www.bbc.com.
*If you already have guest login credentials, you may enter them here. For example, if you are attending a conference and have already been given a guest username and password.
- Once you have successfully entered your credentials your device will be able to access the internet.
Requesting Guest Credentials
- Don't have a guest username and password? You can request access using the online form! Your account will remain active for 7 days. If you need an guest account beyond the initial 7 days please contact the Computing Services Helpdesk at 719-587-7741.
- To request guest credentials, click the "Guest Access" to the left of the form.
- Fill out the guest account request form in its entirety. You will receive your credentials via text or email based on the information you provide.
- Once the form is complete your device will be granted internet access. You will also receive an email and text with your guest account credentials.