SPSS 16 Student Install
From ASU HOWTO
Some users have experienced issues with installing the Student Version of SPSS 16 on Windows 7. To do so, please complete the following steps.
- Insert the Disc into the DVD drive
- Press the start button, and type cmd in the search box and press enter – this will bring up the Command prompt (a black window with white text).
- Go to the DVD drive by typing "D:" without the quotes. (if the DVD drive is D, else use the drive letter, which can be viewed under Computer)
- Go to the Setup folder by typing: cd SPSS
- Then, after the D:\SPSS> type: setup.exe -silent
- The only indications that this process is happening will be User Account Control asking you to proceed, and then when the installation is complete, the command prompt will return to #D:\SPSS>