From ASU HOWTO
How to Post an Announcement
- Login to the homepage; upper right menu – bottom listing
- Click “submit new”
- Choose appropriate audience
- Type subject title
- Type brief summary
- If necessary, continue with the message in the box provided (main article)
- Choose expiration date
- Proof read
- Click “Submit”
To get an announcement posted ASAP
- Be sure everything you submit is proofread, anything with numerous mistakes will be sent back for corrections.
- Messages must be campus-specific.
- If a message is addressed to everyone, but only pertinent for students, faculty, or staff the Office of Communications reserves the right to change the audience selection.
- The Office of communications reserves the right not to post inappropriate announcements. In this case the sender will be notified.
Portal announcements will not be posted instantly, they must be reviewed first! If you have an emergency announcement, contact the Office of Communications at x7696