- Login with username/password
- If you don’t know the username/password obtain a token
- Register for classes
- View your financial aid status
- Accept financial aid loans/work study
- Find links for
- Promissory notes
- Work Study
- View your account, pay tuition/fees
- Check your student email
- View your grades
- Search for scholarships
- Find Work Study positions
- Change your ASU Password
- Authorize the COF
- View/Print unofficial transcripts
- Link to Blackboard Course Access
- Print a Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Visit ASU’s web portal for announcements and information at portal.adams.edu
The One Stop Student Service Center is located in the SUB. Here you can work with knowledgeable staff in taking care of all your academic needs. They will help with Financial Aid, Payment of Tuition, Registration, and Admissions. This is a convenient way for students to have all of their questions answered in one place.
What is One Stop Student Services on the web?
One Stop Student Services on the web is a website where students can go to look up their transcripts, register for classes, check the balance of their account, and see their grades for a specific semester.
When I try to login to Portal it keeps resetting back to the original login
Your password may be incorrect. Call 719-587-7741 for a password change.
How do I change my passwords?
On the portal homepage there is a password change option in the top right hand toolbar. You click password change and then enter your username and your current password. If the student does not have a username and does not remember their password than he/she needs to call computing services and have their password reset by one of the Help Desk Staff. The student can also verify their username.
Who is eligible for COF?
- Undergraduate students who are residents of Colorado, taking undergraduate courses in Colorado, are eligibile for COF.
- Graduate students, regardless of their residency, are not eligible for COF.