Installing Mozilla Firefox
From ASU HOWTO
To install Mozilla Firefox:
- Using the browser on your computer (for example: Internet Explorer, Netscape...) enter, http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/.
- On this page, click on the Download Firefox - Free "button".
- You will be directed to a page that displays all of the steps that you need to follow in order to correctly install Firefox.
- You should also get a pop-up that will warn you that a file is trying to download. This pop-up should also give you the option to either save the file, run the file, or cancel the file. You can either use the save option or the run option.
- Mozilla's wizard should pop-up and walk you through the rest of the installation process.