Impulse Point SafeConnect- Guest Account Creation
Creating Guest Accounts for Wifi
ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION ONLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A GUEST ACCOUNT, PLEASE CALL THE ADAMS STATE UNIVERSITY COMPUTING SERVICES HELPDESK AT 719-587-7741.
Guest Accounts are for adult guests only. High school students and minors that are visiting campus will not be granted guest access.
Log in to https://18.104.22.168:8443/dashboard.do with your username and password. If you are unable to login, please contact the helpdesk to request access to create guest users.
Click Navigation, then guests on the left column.
The top of the page has a new guest form. If it is not blank, you can click the "new form" button toward the bottom of the page. Policies on guest accounts:
- BE SURE TO ENTER AN EXPIRATION DATE. Standard expiration is 3 days. Longer time frames can be used per request.
- Guest users should be 18 years or older.
- Staff and Students should not be issued guest accounts.
- Pending accounts should not be approved unless the above criteria are met. When in doubt, please contact the user for additional verification.
- The Reference number field is mandatory. Please enter the time and date of the account creation. For example, if the account is created on 1/1/2013 at 8:00 am, enter 01012013800
Please contact the Adams State Helpdesk at 719-587-7091 with any questions.