Google Calendar - Share with specific users
From ASU HOWTO
Google supports sharing your calendar in a number of ways. For additional information, please visit Google's support link here: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/36598?hl=en
Sharing your calendar
- Log into your Google Calendar
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to a calendar, then select Share this calendar.
- Under "Share with specific people, enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
- From the drop-down menu on the right side, select a level of permission, then click Add Person.
- If you the other individual to be able to add events to your calendar, you must select "make changes to events"
- Click Save.
- Once you click Save, the person you selected to share the calendar with will receive an email invitation to view your calendar. The person will need to click on the link contained in the email to add the calendar to his/her Other calendars list, the calendar will not be automatically added to the user’s Calendar account.