Finding Android Device MAC Address
From ASU HOWTO
- This applies to all android devices that do not have a special "skin" such as a Kindle Fire.
1. Press the menu key or on screen button.
2. Select settings.
3. Select "About phone" or the equivalent on the device.
4. Select Status, the MAC address should be located in this menu.
- It is possible that the MAC address might be located in a different area within the settings. If you cannot find it using the method listed above please check under the Wireless section of your device.