Welcome to the Adams State University Computer Sale Web Page
Computing Services is selling computers through the Adams State University Bookstore. The Bookstore is located in the Student Union Building.
To make the process of purchasing a computer easier, the bookstore is now keeping systems in stock ready for purchase.
Faculty, staff, and students are welcome to buy computer systems.
- Please Note--Computers in this sale cannot be sold to individual ASU departments to be used in a faculty or staff member's offices.
If you have any questions please stop by Computing Services, contact us at (719) 587-7741, or via email @ mailto:email@example.com
Quantity discount for computer sale machines
- For 1-2 machine it will be the current price.
- For 3-5 machines -15%
- For 6-9 machines -20%
- For 10 or more -25%
Machines that are available now:
== Dell Optiplex 9010 All-In-One (AIO) 23"==
- Processor-Intel Quad Core i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz Clock Speed 3.1Ghz L2 Cache Size 1024
- Memory-8GB of memory
- Hard disk-1TB SATA
- DVD/CD-ROM Drive-HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GT80N
- Display Adapters-Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Has outputs for adding an additional VGA or HDMI monitor)
- Screen-23" Non-touch Built-in camera
- OS Version Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 Bit)
- Libre Office (Open Source office automation software)
- Google Chrome browser
- Firefox browser
- Adobe Flash
- VLC (video application)
- Audacity (audio application)
- Users Manual http://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_optiplex_desktop/optiplex-9010-aio_owner%27s%20manual_en-us.pdf
Quantity of Units Available = 2
Price = $199
- The password for the Macs is in a file on the desktop called Read Me First. For security reasons, please follow the provided instructions and change this password as soon as possible.
Defective machines (PC, Monitor, keyboard mouse etc.) can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
For wireless users, you may need to purchase a WiFi USB or internal wireless card on some models.